Re: df -h reports file sizes too large

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 11:09:55PM +1100, Michael Lake wrote:
> Steve Langasek wrote:
> > No.  Are you running busybox df for some reason?

> Nope. The df I'm using is the one that comes with package fileutils
> Version: 4.1-10 i.e. /bin/df
> I'm running Debian testing. I don't know when this problem started as I
> don't use df often.

This version of fileutils is from stable, not from testing.  You may want to
upgrade to install coreutils 5.2.1-2, which is the package that provides
/bin/df in sarge.  I can't reproduce your bug with that version of
coreutils, so it's possible this bug has already been fixed.

Cheers,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer