Re: dhclient and keyboard problem

Hello,
On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 01:12:43PM -0400, sammyg wrote:
> debian-testing
> alpha ds10-l
> ps/2 keyboard and mouse
> qwerty/us with win keys\
>
> How can I change the keymap?
> When I press Insert Home End Page Up/Down it just generates "~~~~~"
> I tried dpkg-reconfigure console-common and it didn't fix
> also tried kbd_mode

I don't know why it is not working on your config, but if you really
need to do it manually, then look at
http://linux.looplab.org/html/ibook.html   Section 6.

It is for totally different hardware, but the procedure is exactly the
same. This is on the console, right? Maybe you can post the output of
showkey here (for those keys which do *not* work).

Greetings

          Helge
--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de