Re: Installation problem on Miata PWS 500a

I've installed debian on my Miata 500au without any problems.  The
qlogic scsi controller is supported, don't worry.

As for the problems you're experiencing, it's difficult to help without
knowing exactly where it's failing etc...  Could you provide us with
more information?  This list has solved basically all of my problems
ever with my alphas, so I'm sure we/they can help you too.

Richard Fillion
rick@rhix.ods.org