Re: Rookie questions

Alle 17:18, sabato 8 novembre 2003, Mark Abreu ha scritto:
>   How do I run the wizard that ran the first time I logged in using KDE?
>   Does anyone have any suggestions on how to attack this konqueror
> problem?  I seem to be running 2.2.2. Any hope for my scroll mouse?

I use a scroll wireless mouse too. It is a mouse from Trust.
My impression is thata KDE 2.2 doesn't support completly the scrolling
feature, infact in some programs like emacs for example the scrolling doesn't
work ( In KDE 3.0.1 instead it works very fine)

I can send you my "XF86config-4" mouse section:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"

I hope it can help you
Roberto Bernetti                             e-mail: bernetti@inwind.it
V. S.da Vecchia del Pinocchio 1/A
60131 ANCONA