Re: Powerstorm 300

That's not totally true: the powerstorm 4D10T in my Rawhide (AS1200)
works fine, as it is a Permedia 2 based card.  Not sure about any other
Powerstorm cards, though apparently your Powerstorm 300 is not supported
by XFree86.
Mike

--
  To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
  	-- Theodore Roosevelt