Beep code report on AS200/233

Hi:

I'm getting a beep code 1-2-1, which according to the doc is a failure
in the RTC.

Question: Is it worth contacting HP to repair this, or should I simply
replace the box? I figure HP will simply replace the mobo.

OTOH, Island seems to have some good deals on Alpha pws.

Question: Is there anything I can do via console settings to work
around this until I can fix/replace the unit? Unfortunately, it's the
monsoon season here in So. AZ, so I can't leave the box on 24/7.

TIA,
jec

--
Microsoft Free By 2003