Typhoon/Tsunami PCI IDs

In the process of compiling lm_sensors-2.8.0, some problems have
come to my attention.  In particular, the internal driver API
has changed drastically with this latest release, and the
i2c-tsunami driver (which drives the I2C bus on 2127[24]
core-logic chips on certain EV6x motherboards) hasn't been
updated to match.  Maybe it's unmaintained, I don't know yet.

So I'm currently planning to port the tsunami driver to the new
lm_sensors driver API myself.

Unfortunately, to do that, i need to know the PCI vendor/device
IDs for these core-logic chips.  As of 2.4.21, they don't seem
to be in <linux/pci_ids.h>.  Mmmph.

Could anyone (like a UP2000 or DP264 owner) possibly tell me what
the numeric PCI IDs are for these chips?

--
Kelledin
it still cost four figures to fix?"