Re: AIW Radeon+LX164--compatible?

The radeon AIW pci (classic, not the value all in wonder) works perfectly in
my LX.  It is running right now.  The gatos project (http://gatos.sf.net) has
working TV in for x86, but as of yet no working driver for alpha (that I ahve
found).  They are welcoming any alpha people to help them.

If this is the Radeon ("classic") all in wonder, the 32 bit pci variety, also
known as the radeon7200 (i think that is what Mike said) it works and has DRM
support!!!

The TV-in is just a matter of debugging the current gatos drivers to work on
alpha.  If you need help i can poke inside my box for model numbers or find
my docs.  Let me know.
(It doesn't seem like my messages are getting to the lists, so please let me
know if you get this)

Ted