Re: unable to boot with floppies or CD on PC164LX (SRM console)

Hehehe. My Bad. Turns out the floppy drive was bad. ;-)
Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help. I had
forgotten I stole the floppy drive out of that alpha
since the floppy was never used and replaced it with
the broken one in my PC years ago, so no one would
notice. Oops!