em86

I've been looking for em86, and what the latest
version is, and where I can find the libraries for it
as well. I've found some at
ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/Linux-Alpha/em86/v0.4/
and http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/alpha/em86/v0.4/
and
http://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/systems/Linux/system/emulators/em86/

I don't know which one is the latest, which is better,
or what. I've tried using alien to install the ones
from digital.com and linux.org, however the em86-fx
rpm after it was converted to .deb couldn't be install
for some weird error. along with all that, are there
any official debs out there of these?

Aaron