Re: Alpha build machine available?

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 08:20:29AM -0600, Maurice Hilarius wrote:
> Well, there is hardware available, and waiting to go to a suitable home.
> I tried to donate a machine a few months ago, but nobody wanted it then.
> Another fellow also had machines to donate.
> I hear that he is still waiting for a response too..

Acutally, hardware is not the problem, the Alpha I donated some while
ago (escher.debian.org) is idling most of the time...

If someone sends me a link / info about how to create a
usable-by-everyone sid-chroot on this box, I can create it in the next
couple of days (there's still plenty of diskspace left).

CU
    Thimo

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 "woody" is finally released! CD-Images are