RE: GDK BadDrawable error on many gtk/gdk programs

Welcome to hell.... I'm not sure if this is an X4.1 prob or a gtk
problem.  Nobody seems to want to help.  GTK ppl have ignored this (it's
a bug already in the bug reporting facility), and I have yet to get a
straight answer.  I was told that upgrading to X4.2 solves the problem,
although I have yet to test that.

Ted