RAM compat ibility

Hello, i've got a few questions about RAM and my box.  I have a DigitalServer
3305, Compaq says the following about the RAM it takes:

Minimum: 64MB
Maximum: 2GB ECC
Speed/Type: 60ns/3.3V EDO ECC DIMM
Mode: Non-interleaved block
Configuration: Eight 168-pin DIMM sockets
Upgradable: With 64, 128, 256, 512MB, and 1GB EDO ECC DIMM memory options

4 of the 8 sockets are currently filled, each with a stick of 32megs, which
gives me a total of 512megs RAM.

I'm looking to up the amount of memory, soi want to fill the extra 4
sockets.  I found the following RAM:

128 mb each (set of 4) They are gold leed, EDO ECC and buffered.  They are
manufactured by Micron they are 60 ns

They are 168pin, that i know.  So should this stuff work in my box?  Buying
this used memory would be a whole heck of a lot cheaper than going to crucial
(charge an arm and a leg for EDO RAM).

Thanks

Richard Fillion
rick@rhix.ods.org