Re: XFree86 with ATI Radeon 7000?

On 2002.08.08 03:40 Tim Cutts wrote:
I have an AlphaPC 164LX box, which did not have a graphics card.  I've
added a PCI ATI Radeon 7000, which googling suggested should work fine
in this machine, but I have not had any success in getting it to work.

The log file seems to suggest that the int10 module is the culprit - but
I have int10 commented out in the XF86Config-4 file, so I don't know
where that's come from:

At least with the 3dfx Voodoo 3 in my LX, it is (was?) necessary to specify a driver option to not use int10. Give that a try:

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"Voodoo3 3000"
	Driver		"tdfx"
	VideoRam	16384