Re: Linking C main() to shlibs with Fortran sources using ccc/fort

Hello Adam,

Free "peer-to-peer" support is available through a web site and mailing list
hosted by the University of New Hampshire:

http://linux.iol.unh.edu/linux/fortran

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Best Regards,

--George