From: Guido Serassio [mailto:guidos1966@yahoo.it]
Sent: 17 June 2002 19:54
To: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
Subject: Shutdown problem on AS400/233

Hi,

I have just reinstalled my Alphaserver 400/233 (Avanti) with Debian
2.2r6
updated to testing level (Woody) with Debian Kernel 2.4.18 self
compiled.
All works fine, except shutdown: the machine always reboot, and never
halts
to SRM.

Anybody has some hints ?

Thanks

Regards

Guido

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4                                       10134 - Torino -
ITALY
E-mail: guido.serassio@serassio.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it

-