Mozilla, netscape and potato to woody

Hi Folks,

Got potato installed :-) Couple of questions

Is there a graphical web browser available for potato? Mozilla is listed

in dselect but it has problems with dependencies.

Netscape doesn't seem to be listed.

Is there an easy way to upgrade from potato to woody without doing a
full reinstall? Can I just use dselect and point it towards woody?
Also when I use an ftp tool and look inside the woody directory there
doesn't seem to be any packages listed. Why is this?

Also when was potato released?

Kind regards,

Peter Watkinson
peter.watkinson1@ntlworl.com