Re: XLT-PC164-Ruffian MILOs available for test

Hello!

This e-mail is based on  a posting found at

http://lists.debian.org/debian-alpha/2002/debian-alpha-200205/msg00006.html

The posting appears to be from May 2002, but the link to gatekeeper
(ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/DEC/Linux-Alpha/TESTING/) does not work for
me (it does not seem to accept anonymous ftp).

There are 2 questions that follow:

1. Does the new MILO for ruffian fix the reboot problem (addressed as a
"known problem" in the following link)?

http://www.unix-ag.org/Linux-Alpha/Architectures/Ruffian_hint1.html

2. Where else are these MILO images dowloadable (I understood from the
e-mail that the new ones are based on the sources found at Suse-s site,
but the binaries there seem to be outdated. Pleas correct me if I am
wrong)?

Best regards,

Juhan Ernits