Java?

Due to several computer problems, my project computer, a 633 Ruffian, has become my only PC, and will stay so for a while. I have built mozilla 1.0 on, but can't figure out if Mozilla / Java support is possible. Can Kaffe provide a JVM for Mozilla ? Some sort of Java suipport is critical for a lot of things. Webmin comes immedately to mind. While I'm wondering, anyone tried to run LimeWire on an Alpha? Any help would be great, thanks.

--Shannon