Re: Video Card Problem

OK, that would make sense for the video card, now i just gotta get my
alpha-fu going high enough to be able to know how to upgrade the
firmware.

As for the sound card, yes, i tried with mpg123 as well as play, which
produced nothing still.  I got rid of that card (traded for a 4x SCSI
burner), and i installed my 386's SB16 in there, it works fine.

Thanks for the help guys, really appreciated.

Richard Fillion