can some one tell me where the global definition of these functions are

Hi ,

I am not able to locate the global definition of many functions in
defined in  /usr/include/asm-alpha/uacces.h. All the functions in this
definition are exetern inline as shown below which I think will become
an extern declaration if not able to inline.Can some one point me the
global definition of these functions which will be used if the compiler
fails to inline. Or as Linus suggested these need to be moved into a
static format ?

extern inline long
copy_to_user(void *to, const void *from, long n)

clear_user

-aneesh