Re: next problem...

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, [ISO-8859-1] Juha Jäykkä wrote:

>   ;) Sounds familiar - usually I refuse to write anything that needs
> precision before I have had at least one mug of coffee!

I don't drink coffee, so it takes me longer (no caffeine at all,
actually).

>   Haven't got any problems with mozilla (sid's) but I do not have KDE
> at all (since it exists in woody although there seems to be no
> installation candidate for alpha - need to apt-get --build source
> kdebase so it is still under way).

Hmmm...yeah, those packages are probably all in unstable still.  I'd have
to check to be sure, though.

>   I'll attack wdm with 3.0 first and see what comes out... Although I
> do not see how _its_ problem could lie in compiler - more like some
> library. I'll return to dx and the list of FPE-ing applications
> tomorrow or on Monday. Until then...

The problem with wdm is probably not the compiler, so you're correct on
that one.  The odd segfaulting apps, though, probably are.

Thanks!