Re: boot-floppies on alpha

Idar Tollefsen (Idar.Tollefsen@baerum.kommune.no) wrote:

> Could someone sum up the status of these floppies? Are they currently
> supposed to be in working order?
>
> I'm having major difficulties getting it to accept the first driver disk, for no
> apparent reason. I have tried downloading it several times and writing it
> to different floppies, but nothing helps.
>
> I have now given up on this and will attempt to burn a CD instead.

I have not been able to produce working disks. If someone wants to
take over that'd be nice. It has been one problem after another;
started off with getting my ass chewed for rsyncing off of master
(which the instructions clearly say to do), there is almost no
documentation, and I keep getting occasional errors while building. I
no longer have the time to deal with it.

Ron
--
Email: <mailto:rbf@farrer.net>, <mailto:rbf@debian.org>
Home:  <http://www.farrer.net/~rbf/>