PHP4, try 2

Hi,
I've experimented witt various ./configure settings on faure and when I
remove --with-mm, which only adds as far as I know ext/session/mod_mm.c.
This links with libmm11, which is
 MM is a two layer abstraction library which simplifies the use of
 shared memory between forked (and therefore closely releated)
 processes.  It hides all platform-dependent aspects of the process from
 the user and provides a malloc(3)-style API.

But as the stock alpha build with this option enabled worked for Paul, I
wonder it it's not a kernel bug or a disabled function of the kernel.

Q: Can I close the bug stating it's a kernel problem?

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<rmtZzz> The guy may know awk like the back of a dingo, too.