Re: SRM autoboot

Set your boot* variables correctly like bootdef_dev ,boot_osflags,
boot_file (if you need to). Once
those are setup test that you can boot the machine properly by simply
typing boot. Once you verify that,
set auto_action BOOT in SRM. This tells the console to boot at poweron
using what it knows for boot flags.
Note: once you do that the only way to get back to SRM is to HALT the
machine from the OS or hit CTRL-C
a whole lot when it's attempting to autoboot. To disable the autoboot
set auto_action HALT .

Peter