libapache-mod-ssl or the lack thereof

I reported the missing status of said package in potato alpha to the
maintainer and he didn't understand why this was his problem as he didn't
have an alpha.  Could somebody maybe take a few, and teach him how to use
Debian's alpha build box(es)?  Perhaps the bugtracker wasn't the correct
place to report this omision?  If not I'd like to know where to report
things like this in the future.

see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=76014&repeatmerged=yes

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way way without saying squat and now you're trying