Re: GnomeICU Fixed?

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Robert Martinovic wrote:

> Has anyone got the gnomeicu package patched yet?  If
> so, could you please let me know where to get it.

Yes, it's been patched, but hasn't been uploaded yet.  I'm working on
getting the fixed version (including source) into potato, but the
maintainer seems to have disappeared and not replied to my emails.

On a good note, the release manager knows that we have a patch and that
I'm waiting for it to be addressed by the maintainer, so I may get to NMU
it soon.

> Also on a separate note, i downloaded the Mozilla M16
> deb from woody, and it segfaults every time it loads.
> Has anyone else had this experience?

Hmmm...no idea.  I'm still running potato until it's released, so I can't
upgrade yet (since I've been making sure that potato is up-to-date).  I'll
probably have access to a woody machine soon, though, so I may be able to
test it.  Most likely, it may be related to mozilla relying on older
versions of Gtk or something, though...Does it give any reason for it
segfaulting?  (I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't fyi).