Re: sound for alpha

I've played around with the SBLive cards, they work fairly well (with Alsa
that is) but make sure they are on PCI bus number 1. They produced a
horrible noise on PCI bus 2 (though we've since sent a UP2000 to Alsa to
get them to fix it). We've also tested the SB16 PCI and Ensoniq AudioPCI
and they seem to work well.

--rdp

--
Rich Payne