Re: segfaults and other murders

David Huggins-Daines (dhd@linuxcare.com) wrote:

> You should follow proper bug reporting procedure - figure out how to
> reproduce the segfaults, then file bugs against the packages.  If you
> can track down the actual bug and produce a patch, then that's great,
> but it's not necessary.

I know how to file proper bug reports! The *icq problems are only on Alpha
that Christopher C Chimelis (chris@debian.org) knows about. I was just checking
to see if anyone had found a solution to the problem yet.

As for nmap I was simply checking to see if anyone has had the same
problem. If not then I will file a bug report on it.

Ron
--
Email: <mailto:rbf@farrer.net>
Home:  <http://www.farrer.net>