Re: Problems booting an AS200 4/166 with "current" avanti slink disk

On Tuesday, 22 Feb, Nick Moffitt wrote:

> 	I saw rumors of a replacement milo I can try.  If this is the
> proper solution, is there anything in particular I need to know?

No.  Just replace the milo and try again.  You can try potato's rescue
disk, where the milo is newer, or download milo by ftp from genie.ucd.ie.
There are also 2.2-based milos at http://www.stefan-reinauer.de/Milo/, but
I'm not sure they are ready for non-ev56 platforms yet.

The whole story is quite strange though, since Avanti has been the
primary milo testing platform for years.

Nikita