Re: what set of bootfloppys for alphaserver 1200?

* Nikita Schmidt (cetus@snowball.ucd.ie) [000218 00:46]:
> On Friday, 18 Feb, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > I want to check out debian on my alphaserver 1200 (ES1200)
> > and need to know which one to choose.
>
> `Generic' is the easiest one to try.  You can also try the Rawhide disks
> if you really have an AlphaServer 1200 - don't know what ES1200 could be,
> though.

I come up at the srm console. The documentation does not mention this
happening; I can issue a boot command, of couse, but I need a file name for
that. What filename should I give? There appears non in the documentation.