Re: New (unofficial) alpha Alpha (sic) boot-floppies

On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 01:12:17AM +0100, Christian Meder wrote:
> I'd appreciate testing reports, especially wrt the 2.2.14 kernels and the new
> Milos which should fix some problems.

My testing report:

I've downloaded the disks and tried them on my SX164. Unfortunately
the new milo doesn't only fix problems but introduce new... milo is
loaded properly from the disk but hwen milo starts the screen is
toteally messed. It seems that the kernel is loaded and executed but I
can't read the messages.

My graphics adaptor is a PCI Hercules card with a S3 Trio 64 chipset.

CU
   Thimo

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>