Re: Can i degrade packages?

Did he upgrade to unstable/woody or frozen/potato? There may not be a
way to go from unstable to frozen? Not sure though... If he installed
some potato packages then there is no reason to not fully upgrade to
potato, it's pretty darn stable - far more stable then any Red Hat
distro! ;-)

JMHO,

Ron Farrer