Jensen DECPC150 install!

Hi,

I am having a wee bit of trouble with installing slink on a Jensen.  Having
been through many trials and tribulations, using the faqs at alphalinux.org
and ftp.digital.com i eventually have scrapped the idea of booting from
hard disk that both the faq's reccomend, and decided to boot initially from
CD.. which works nicely.  However once I get to the aboot prompt and type
the following (which i think is right) then I hit problems....

aboot>>  /boot/jensen/linux root=/dev/fd0 load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ram

aboot: booted_dev='scsi 1 6 0 0 400 0 jens-io', guessing boot_device
= 'scd0'           <-- I guess this means it is booting from the scsi cd
which is fine
aboot: loading plain /boot/jensen/linux ...
aboot: unexpected object file format 137631
aboot: loading compressed /boot/jensen/linux ...

unzip : unknown compression method
<-- And here it has issues with the way the kernel is compressed.

then it goes back to the aboot prompt.

So.. the kernel compression seems to be the issue, but the kernel is just
the standard CD image one, the CD that the system has just booted from in
fact.
Am I doing something silly?  Like not putting a parameter on the boot
command in aboot?
Can anyone give me some helpful pointers or even a complete set of docs for
the version of aboot which is on the slink cd??

Thanks in advance!

Patrick

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of  this message  you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify Wilson and Horton
Limited immediately via email at postmaster@wilsonandhorton.co.nz, or by
phone (649) 379 5050. Any views expressed  in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Wilson and
Horton Limited. For more information on Wilson and Horton please visit our
web site at http://www.wilsonandhorton.co.nz

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. This does not
guarantee that this message is virus free.