[slightly OT] PC164 I/O shield

Does anyone know where I might be able to pick up one or two ATX I/O
shields for the PC164?

Thanks,

JDM

--------
Jason D. Michaelson          | Debian GNU/      o http://www.debian.org
mich0101@tc.umn.edu          |          _
ares0@geocities.com          |        / /    _   _     _  _ __  __
Jason.Michaelson@veritas.com |       / /__  / / / \// //_// \ \/ /
                             |      /____/ /_/ /_/\/ /___/  /_/\_\
http://www.tc.umn.edu/       |
~mich0101                    |   ...because lockups are for convicts...

This just in... Y2K will not be happening because of a fundamental flaw in
the laws of thermodynamics. Said one spokesperson for the Creator, "We
just didn't foresee a need for a date scheme beyond 1999. We thought that
God's plan was to smite the world on Decembre 31st. So we had only used
two digits for dates. I guess he changed his mind."
Satan had this comment, "G!d D@mmit! I had everything ready down here. I
was even going to let Brutus and Cassius have time off so that I could get
Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. I even redecorated and put in air
conditioning. Looks like I won't get to hear Jesus play the piano."

Several angels along with the cherubim and seraphim have gone on
strike. They are demanding 2000 years back wages and vacations after
putting up with the now ditched plans in Revelations for so long. The Lord
was not available for comment. -- skelly on www.slashdot.org.