Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:12:54 -0400 (AST)
From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To: pgsql-announce@postgreSQL.org
Cc: pgsql-general@postgreSQL.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL v6.5.3 Released

Purely a bug fix release, PostgreSQL v6.5.3 incorporates the following
changes:

Updated version of pgaccess 0.98
NT-specific patch
Fix dumping rules on inherited tables

As always, the release is available at:

        ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql-6.5.3.tar.gz

And, new, an MD5 checksum is available at:

        ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql-6.5.3.tar.gz.md5

Marc G. Fournier                   ICQ#7615664               IRC Nick:
Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy@hub.org           secondary:
scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org