From: Paul Slootman [mailto:paul@wau.mis.ah.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 9:00 AM
To: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: cdrecord / xcdroast on Alpha

On Tue 02 Nov 1999, a.bottemanne@nl.ibm.com wrote:

> Before rebuolding my machines out here, does anybody work with
> Xcdroast (cdrecord/mkisofs/mkhybrid)  on an Alpha, even on a PWS ?
> (I'm using a PWS433a)

All I can say is that mkisofs and cdrecord work on alphas; I've done
it. I've even made debian cds on the fly (i.e. not first build an iso
image and then burn that, but pipe the output of mkisofs to cdrecord).

I've not used xcdroast, as I like to know what exactly is going on :-)

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/