Re: ssh?

Ron Farrer <rbf@toxic.magnesium.net> writes:

> Does anyone have ssh compiled for slink since non-US never got
> included for Alpha??? I would like to find a shh client and maybe a
> shh server for slink.

I seem to have ssh on my sysstem and I cannot recall having compiled
it myself.

here's my sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/linux/mirror.debian stable main contrib non-free non-US
deb ftp://ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/linux/mirror.debian dists/proposed-updates/

HTH,

--
Eberhard Burr    check http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Eberhard.Burr/publickey.asc
                 for PGP Key -- #include <stddisc.h> -- electric cookie follows