MILO configuration/installation

Hi,

Pretty much new to Linux on Alpha (used to be usinf FreeBSD and NetBSD).
After the 'normal' installation, how do I configure the MILO patr ?  I've
created a
small DOS partition (type 4) of 20MB in order to have enough space.
I have set the AlphaBios to be the default, but I need some info to get the boot
process to be automatic (in the bios, on partition 1 of sda)

Any suggestions ?

Kind regards,
Aernoudt

"The Tuxomatic 2200(TM) with patented Gates-Be-Gone(TM) gets rid of blue
 screens in a flash! It forks! It blits! Look at those fantastic pixels!
 It surfs the web! You could even host an ISP with it!"

Unix: the solution to the W2K problem