Re: Speaking of dselect...

On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 06:02:48PM -0400, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Paul Slootman > On Tue 12 Oct 1999, Ron Farrer wrote:
>
> > You might even try reverting to dselect for once :-)
>
> Speaking of which, has anyone used dselect on Alpha lately?  I haven't and
> was wondering how 'dselectable' our tree was at this time.  Last time I
> tried, there were still some broken perl dependencies, but I think I've
> rebuilt everything that might cause problems that way.

Uh, no idea. I can reccommend apt-find though, I compiled it up from the
unstable source (along with apt 0.3.x) a while back and it works
beautifully.

It doesn't parse any of the suggests/reccommends stuff though...

mato
--
Martin Lucina http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/ Wellington, New Zealand
I've always been mad I know I've been mad like the most of us are