Re: Star Office

On 15 Sep 1999, Ron Farrer wrote:

> Hmm, now if I could just find a full nutscrape I'd be happy....... Anyone know if the new CCC supports that handy 31-bit
> (or whatever it is) compile flat to make a 32-bit binary (like on Tru64)???

Nope, and it's really a linker problem (the -taso flag is more directed at
the Tru64 linker since it relocates things).  Compaq actually documented
that it wasn't supported (I was surprised...usually we would have to
discover these things), which is definitely a good sign of things to come
for them (proper documentation is not something that Compaq had been known
for in the past).