Re: Star Office

Hi!

>The thing is, Star Office was already ported to a few other archs (not
>64-bit, mind you, but it was ported),

It should be 64-bit clean, at least that's what I've been told
as I worked for StarDivision (a year ago).

>Yep.  It's anyone's guess since Sun is not known for being too generous
>with their licensing.

Anyway, building all parts of fat office will take a hell lot of time,
not to mention space. Obviously, I know some of the quirks that will
wait for porters to catch them cold, but I only knew a little part
of the sources from a year ago - and that's an awful lot of time for
an office package....

Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Poliittinen Laulu (Punk Lurex OK),