Re: kernel sources for alpha? (Re: Not detecting SCSI drive)

Thanks for the replies.  So my choices are:

 1- Try 2.0.36, simply changing ARCH=alpha in the Makefile after
    configuration?

 2- After installing a minimal slink, do a dist-upgrade to potato
    and try 2.2.12?  (Probably easier than find all slink
    packages I'd have to upgrade in order to run 2.2.12)

It that it?  Number one sounds easy as a first shot.

Thanks,
Peter