Moving of my archives AND new stuff to test

Hi all...

I've officially relocated my ftp site to spawn.med.miami.edu (my SX) and
am getting ready to move my web page stuff as well.

As if this wasn't good enough news, I've also managed to compile up the
new XFree86 package and am making the debs available for testing before I
upload them (with something that large, why take chances?).  So, please
test them and let me know if the compile went well.  I'll be away from my
console until Monday, so if there are problems, I'll need to know about
them before then or else I may find them :-)  To get the new debs, fetch
them from spawn.med.miami.edu:/pub/xfree86

Thanks!