diff list postponed for the time being...

I'm sorry to say that mailhost.murphy.nl that hosts the diff mailing
list has expired :-(  It's an UDB; last week, when rebooting, it
complained about the battery being dead. That was replaced, and
everything looked fine. However, this weekend, it looked like the system
timer interrupt stopped happening... All sorts of stuff hanging, current
time stuck (i.e. not changing!), cmos time was 0. Upon power cycle, no
picture on the monitor (the keyboard leds flash, so the system seems to
do at least something, but then nothing).

So, until we manage to replace it (it has to be replaced by some 19 inch
rack mounted thing according to the rules of the hosting people), no
more diff mailing.  The list _is_ still available via the web page
(find it via master.debian.org/~paul/ )

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org