boot-floppies dependencies

Randall Barth writes:

 > The slink boot-floppies .deb has a dependency on libc6-pic which is
 > unavailable. Is this dependency correct? If so, where can I get the
 > package (and any others needed to successfully get boot-floppies
 > installed)?

The dependency is incorrect, on alpha the relevant dependency is
libc6.1-pic. The CVS source for boot-floppy was changed just before
release, and it was probably too late to put a new package (anyway the
package should not be important for the vast majority of users). I do
not know why the wrong dependency was not discovered at CD creation.

Just install it with --force-depends.

Loic