downgrading nis deb for Alpha

Hi,

I have just uploaded a nis package for Alpha compiled with the hamm
souce (the current source is not stable on Alpha). Given the
package version I guess it will be rejected by default, is it possible to
install it manually or to remove the current version in binary-alpha
so dinstall will accept it?

Files in incoming:
 nis_3.2.1-3_alpha.deb
 nis_3.2.1-3_alpha.changes

More background on the problem:
For some time now, the current nis has been failing in a subtle way
for Alpha (it generally segfaults only after one day or two, or enter
a busy loop). It is hard to track down because it is difficult to
reproduce, but after generating some core and disassembling some code,
I tend to suspect a compiler problem somewhere. I have been running
the nis version of hamm until now on several productions machines and
it is rock solid, where as the nis-3.3.1 always fails after some time
for me (for various libc/compiler combinations).

For beta usersalready using it we can put a warning that it is
probably a good idea  to downgrade this package.

Loic