Re: New floppy.c for 2.0.36

On Wed 24 Feb 1999, Paul Slootman wrote:

> Here's my patch for 2.0.36; it'll also apply to 2.2.1 with a number of
> offsets.

I've already sent it to Alan Cox, so it's in his queue. Hopefully it'll
appear in the official kernels soon.

I tried to check the patch by initialising jiffies to something big
in kernel/sched.c, but unfortunately that led to a hang directly after
displaying "Probing PCI devices" and before the bogomips calculation (I
had half-expected this...). So, I'll have to wait 25 days before knowing
whether I fixed it :-)

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org