EISA cards in Jensen: success anyone?

Hello,

has anyone had success in using EISA cards in a Jensen system -
specifically, any card except the adaptec 174x and cards that do not require
any configuration in ECU?

I have the impression that something in ECU or SRM goes wrong, which means
that cards are not initialized correctly.

After writing a small ecu replacement, I have now successfully used an
adaptec 2742T card (and it passes the fsck on my primary bedian disk, which
resulted in a hang using the 1742 with 'asynchronous event' messages).

Now I would like to figure out if this is a general Jensen problem, or if
only some cards have this, if my ECU disk is faulty, etc. ...

cu
Michael
--
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.