Re: egcs updated on alpha.debian.nl

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> I'd like to fix faure as well, could someone email me over the necessary
> steps?

You can install the new egcs packages whenever they are officially slid
into master (should be around now since my stuff just got installed
seconds ago).  That will allow you to build new packages ok.  The new
glibc should follow tomorrow.  Also, I'm recompiling packages that had the
__register_frame_info stuff now, so keep an eyeball out for updates.